All participants should be registered to a the conference. An online platform will be created in order to receive and manage the participant’s registration. A professional team from agency ABREU® will be responsible for the registration and payments. Contacts will be provided later on. At least one author must register for each paper that is accepted for presentation and inclusion in the conference proceedings.
Proposed conference fees (incl. taxes)
|By April 20th||After April 20th|
|Full Delegate||550 €||750 €|
| Reduced Delegate*
||470 €||670 €|
|Full Students||300 €||500 €|
|Reduced Students*||220 €||420 €|
| Accompanying Persons
||150 €||150 €|
● Full Delegate/Student Registration includes: Full access to all sessions, exhibits, proceedings, lunch & coffee breaks, reception, and conference gala dinner.
● Accompanying person registration includes: reception and conference banquet.
● Reduced Fees: reduced fees does not include the conference gala dinner.
● For each registration, a participant can submit a maximum of two papers.
● Each publication must be presented at the conference, in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
Cancellation and refund policy ECOS 2018:
● Registration cancellation prior to May 17th 2018 will be refunded at 100%.
● After May 17th no refunds will be made.
● By cancelling the registration, the publication will be removed from the Conference Proceedings.